CGI is one of the first N.Macedonian development companies for international customers, with strong local advantages. We emphasize in housing, hotel industry and property auctions with a wide variety of opportunities. Based on the advantages of local companies, and the comprehensive understanding of the N.Macedonian real estate market, we are offering local professional services for your needs, as we recommend suitable properties and business projects. The real objective of the presentation to clients in N.Macedonia and the related real estate situation, is to explain the process of each project, such as the visa procedure, the after sales program and more. According to the N.Macedonian legislation, our company undertakes to intercede in your behalf, through all stages: arranging the purchase(s), providing legal services during the migration process as well as, a constant aftersale service, after the procedure.
North Macedonia, officially known as the Republic of North Macedonia, is located in Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. It also became 30th a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and contender to become a member of the Schengen union, gained its independence in 1991 as one of the successor states of Yugoslavia. Though it is a small landlocked-country, it borders five neighboring countries: Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Albania.
Benefits of obtaining a North Macedonian passport (as a second)
- North Macedonia launched its citizenship by investment program in 2012 nominated government approved fund granting investors to obtain the quickest North Macedonian passport
- Through investing in North Macedonia investors can enjoy the following benefits:
- Visa-free travel up to 125 countries, including: The United Kingdom, Schengen countries, Japan and others.
- Several taxes benefits.
- Health care.
- Ability to add dependent children and parents under the same process.
- Free public schooling.
- Acquire North Macedonia Citizenship and passport with the quickest process within 6-12 months
- North Macedonia citizenship by investment gives major benefits, such as enjoying high rates of living and business that eases the process since the language is in English.
THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR NORTH MACEDONIAN CITIZENSHIP
through investment in a PIF
North Macedonia can astonish you with its beauty that you have never seen before. It is listed as one of the top destinations to visit since it is the second most Mountainous country in the world and split in half by the longest river,
I Preparation of Application for acquiring North Macedonian citizenship;
- The client shall need to provide personal information and a passport copy for the purpose of preparation of the application form for acquiring North Macedonian citizenship.
- The lawyers prepare a PoA for the client to sign and send it back to us.
- The lawyers shall prepare the application and send it back to the client to sign it and file it.
- The lawyers shall be the contact person, on behalf of the client, for the North Macedonian authorities during the procedure.
* Legal fees shall apply.
II Documents which need to be enclosed to the Application for acquiring Macedonian citizenship;
- The client shall need to obtain/ provide the following documents and enclose them to the application:
- personal CV
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
* Any translations into Macedonian language will be organized by us.
- Then, we ( as a Private Fund Management Company / Private Investment Fund) shall need to obtain/ provide the following documents to the client to be enclosed to the application:
- Programme of the Private Investment Fund intended for support of the economy, innovations and investment development of the Republic of North Macedonia, approved by the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development;
- Report for realization of the Programme and investment of the Private Investment Fund;
- Certificate for registration of the private investment fund into the Fund Registry maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Confirmation for share ownership issued by the Private Fund Management Company;
- Confirmation from the commercial bank, by which a registration and investment of the Investor is being proofed.
- The lawyers on our behalf shall obtain/ provide the following documents to the client to be enclosed to the application:
- Certificate for registration of the Private Fund Management Company issued by the Central Registry of the Republic of North Macedonia.
III Filing of the Application for acquiring North Macedonian citizenship;
- The client shall need to file the application (with enclosures) IN PERSON through the Diplomatic – consular mission of North Macedonia in their home country (or to the Ministry of interior of North Macedonia directly or if they happen to be in the country).
- When filing, the client needs to have a valid passport or ID card with them to present to the authorities.
* Administrative fees may apply for filing.
IV Opinion from the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development;
- After the application is received by the Ministry of interior, the Ministry shall request from the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development to assess the economic interest for acquiring Macedonian citizenship.
- The Fund shall assess the economic interest for each particular application, based on the legally required and hence provided documents with the application (see section II.2. and II.3. above).
- The Fund may request additional documents if they deem necessary.
* Administrative fees may apply for the opinion.
V Decision from the Ministry of interior;
- The ministry shall decide upon the application for citizenship after it receives the opinion from the Fund for Innovations and Technological Development.
- The Ministry may request additional documents if they deem necessary.
* Administrative fees may apply for the decision.
VI Obtaining of the Decision for granting citizenship;
- The client shall need to obtain the decision for granting citizenship IN PERSON, in the Diplomatic – consular mission of North Macedonia in their home country (or at the Ministry of interior of Macedonia, depending on where the application was filed).
VII Passport issuance;
- Once a decision for granting citizenship is obtained, the client can apply for a Macedonian passport, at the Ministry of interior of North Macedonia.
- For issuance of the passport biometric data of the client will need to be taken in some Diplomatic–consular mission of North Macedonia abroad (or at the Ministry of interior of North Macedonia),
- The passport shall be issued within 2-3 weeks after the biometric data of the client was taken.
- The client shall need to obtain the passport IN PERSON, in the Diplomatic–consular mission of North Macedonia (or at the Ministry of interior of North Macedonia), where their biometric data was taken .
* Administrative fees shall apply.
1. How long does the procedure for applying for citizenship take?
The procedure for citizenship lasts from 6-12 months from filing the application to obtaining the decision for granting/ not granting citizenship. However, no one has yet applied for citizenship on grounds of investment in a PIF, so perhaps this procedure could be finished faster or maybe slower.
2. Can a foreigner have both N.Macedonian and other citizenship?
Yes. To get N.Macedonian citizenship on grounds of investment it is not an obstacle if one has another citizenship. However, it should be checked whether the home country of the foreigner permits dual citizenship.
3. Must the foreigner come to N.Macedonia for a passport?
Normally the biometric data for a passport are taken in the Ministry of Interior in N.Macedonia, but there is an option for biometric data to be taken in some of the N.Macedonian diplomatic – consular missions abroad. When the time comes for someone to get a passport it will be checked in which N.Macedonian diplomatic – consular mission abroad such option exists at the time. In any case, the faster and easier option (if traveling is not an issue for the client) would be for the client to come to N.Macedonia for his/her biometric data to be taken.
4. For how long of a period is the passport issued to the new citizens?
For the same duration as for any other N.Macedonian citizen. For adults, passports are issued for 10-year duration.
5. How to Obtain the North Macedonia Passport?
Having rich history and an astonishing nature to provide , North Macedonia launched its citizenship by investment program in 2012, offering its citizenship and passport, to foreigners who contribute as follows:
- Contribution of EUR 200,000 to one of infrastructure, recycling, hospitals projects Government processing escrow fees of EUR 60,000
- Due Diligence Fees & Processing Fees of EUR 10,000 for main applicant and EUR 2,000 for each family member
- Other administrative fees apply
With its many advantages, North Macedonia makes a great opportunity for anyone interested in obtaining dual citizenship and a second passport.
North Macedonia passport visa requirements
To qualify for North Macedonia an investor should be:
- Older than 18 years of age.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate.
- National identity card
- Make the required investment starting from EUR 200,000
- Provide all the required documents to complete the citizenship application
To learn more on how to obtain North Macedonia citizenship by investment and enjoy more of its benefits, Please refer to our page – section “Imigration Policy”
How much do you know about North Macedonia?
North Macedonia can astonish you with its beauty that you have never seen before. It is listed as one of the top North Macedonia can astonish you with a beauty that you have never seen before. It is listed as one of the top destinations to visit since it is the second most Mountainous country in the world and it splits in half by the longest river, the Vardar, which flows from North to South and empties in the Aegean Sea, and fills with more than 50 lakes. The prize trophy of the country would have to be Lake Ohrid; one of the oldest and deepest lakes in Europe. Just like any other European country, North Macedonia is also known for its fascinating history and its culture of peace that share traditional connection with the population of Christians that make up to 55.1% and Islam with 43.6% in addition to its remarkable Churches and Mosques.