Properties and Hotels
Real Estate Market Today
Many investors find that, in today’s market, investing in a property may be the best financial decision. Currently, the real estate values have declined to unusually low levels, thus offering great investment opportunities, with many after-selling alternatives.
Our portfolio of properties under management include: SDFFS
1) Single family homes
3) Historic homes
4) Furnished and unfurnished rentals
5) Condos and townhomes
6) Rooming houses
7) Commercial units
We strive to fulfill these goals, as we manage our clients’ properties, to make sure that every single one of them has a success story.
The most important factor in determining the success of becoming a landlord is choosing the right property management company that provides services AND the right advice when it comes to being a landlord.
Being your Personal Real Estate Advisor for Life is not only our business philosophy, but a life-long commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. It is also our philosophy to listen, hear, and truly understand your needs, a quality of business conduct that seems to be forgotten in today’s highly automated society. As your personal REALTOR for life, it is our job to not only understand your needs, but to respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you to understand the strategies of decision-making and the future implications of the decisions you make.
As your personal REALTOR for life, we aim to provide all our clients with a relationship they have grown to trust. To provide value and service after the transaction, so that the changing needs of each individual client are addressed on a continuous basis.
We look forward to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
We are a leading rental-management company, servicing residential and commercial properties. Our marketing strategies, coupled with the industry’s most innovative tools and resources, allow us to market our clients’ properties to the largest pool of qualified renters and ensure their investments do not remain vacant.
We eliminate the frustrations of being a landlord, so that our clients can make their investment work FOR them. As your rental managers, CGI will:
Manage properties to an extensive list of online, social, and traditional marketing
- Coordinate and schedule all showings and appointments
- Process all applications through credit, employment, rental, and background checks
- Collect rent consistently in order to make timely disbursements to our clients
- Provide monthly accounting and reporting to the owner
- Proactively perform inspections to look for preventable maintenance issues
- Save you time and money with our around-the-clock, in-house maintenance team
As real estate investors ourselves, we realise the needs of homeowners who rent their properties to others. We appreciate that most investors simply do not have the time to deal with all aspects of being a landlord, and we’ve made it our mission to provide professional stress-free services to our clients.
Facts About Renting Your Property:
1. Renting out your property saves money -otherwise lost in mortgage payments on a vacant property-.
2. The potential pool of tenants is way larger because property buying is not as easy as it once was.
3. Renting your property gives you the time to wait to sell in a better market.
4. Renting your property now allows you to keep it while it appreciates in value.
5. Renting your property offers flexible tax incentives and deductions that would not otherwise be possible.
The Process Steps we take to making your landlord experience easy:
1. Perform a Rental Analysis of your property and give you a realistic outlook of what you can expect from the market.
2. Inspect for preventive maintenance issues that can be addressed early to save you time, money, and a headache.
3. Prepare your property for marketing and showings by taking photos, providing a lockbox, and installing a yard or window sign.
4. Market your property using our innovative advertising campaigns that include web, traditional, and social media marketing.
5. Process and screen all applications.
6. Coordinate all move-in procedures.
7. Collect rent and report any maintenance requests.
8. Provide a monthly accounting to the owner.
9. Our in-house maintenance department handles lease turnover punch-lists.
Examples: appliance replacement or repair, painting, carpet cleaning, light plumbing, trash and debris removal, landscaping services.